You missed a great meeting last night. I had a lot of fun talking about raw milk and there was some good discussion about other nutrient dense foods, too. The topic of discussion next month will be Cod Liver Oil. Read all about it on the Atlanta Real Food Meetup site.
GREEN PASTURE PRODUCTS
How’s your cod liver oil supply? Visit The Market now if you need to order more. Everything is in stock and there are no limits – for now – so hurry on over!
Order deadline is July 20th
Pay online with a credit card when you place your order or drop off cash/check at my home by July 20. (890 Melody Ln, Roswell GA 30075)
Please make checks payable to Sandra Walker. If I am not home when you stop by there is a lock box on the wall next to the refrigerator.
Estimated Delivery Date is August 9th
We expect to have our Green Pasture products by Friday, August 9th for our monthly WAPF meeting. The topic happens to be Cod Liver Oil! If you cannot make it to the meeting, just let me know and we can make arrangements for you to pick up another time.
MOTHER EARTH MEATS
You all have been asking and I finally some information to share with you…
The next Mother Earth Meats delivery is
Saturday, August 3rd
Amanda McCormick is the Roswell coordinator and delivery will be at her house again:
295 Monivea Ln, Roswell GA 30075
Order Deadline is July 27th
Mother Earth Meats has gone high tech! They want us to order online at their website. Here are the instructions. Please follow them carefully…
1) Go to http://motherearthmeats.com/shop
2) Select the items that you want and add them to your cart.
3) At checkout, for shipping select “Buyer’s Club Pickup”
4) For Billing Address enter your address
5) For Shipping Address enter Amanda’s address: 295 Monivea Ln, Roswell Ga 30075
6) Choose the PayPal option to pay with a credit card, or choose Byers Club to pay cash or check upon delivery. You also have the option to pay over the phone 865-233-2402
As usual, we don’t know the exact time of the delivery, yet. Amanda will contact with you as soon as she gets confirmation from the farmer. If you have any questions you can email her at email@example.com